Monday, February 23, 2015

Hey I am gonna be real honest

I am a little confused about what is due because I thought there was another assignment, but if there was it is not on the class blog page.
Worldbuilding and hipster assignment coming your way.
Something else about that too, though.  I think my trouble with the hipster assignment is that I do not know what a hipster is.  I understand the word in a historical context, but the subculture in the contemporary use of the term is not something I ever grasped.  So to that point, I do not even know where to begin in regards to finding works that define said subculture.  I will do my best but my perspective will be very narrow.  Apologies.

I only figured out how to upload pictures as accents to posts today this is cool

No comments:

Post a Comment